Are you tired of looking in the mirror and seeing crow’s feet, frown lines, and wrinkles in your face and forehead? Lines and wrinkles are common with age, but you do not have to settle for looking aged and tired all the time.
Each of the experienced staff members at RejuvedermMD Aesthetic Center is certified in a variety of medical aesthetic treatments, including skin resurfacing, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, skin lifting, laser hair removal, body contouring, and dermal fillers.
Cosmetic injections, also known as dermal fillers, are used to smooth lines and wrinkles. Some fillers can also be used to add volume and create fuller, luscious lips. Which dermal filler is right for you? Let’s take a look at the differences between the injectables offered at RejuvadermMD Aesthetic Center.
- BOTOX® is injected into muscles to temporarily improve the look of moderate to severe crow’s feet lines and frown lines between the eyebrows by relaxing the muscles in the face and forehead. Results from BOTOX® can be seen within four to seven days.
- Dysport® is very common and is used for the temporary improvement in the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows in adults under age 65. Dysport® is an alternate option for BOTOX® with results seen in two to five days.
- Juvéderm® is a facial filler for moderately deep wrinkles and folds, especially around the nose and mouth. It allows patients to keep a natural appearance. Treatment can last up to a year.
- Vollure™is an FDA approved hyaluronic acid based gel filler to help correct the appearance of severe wrinkles, lines, and folds especially on the lower face. Treatment can last up to eighteen months.
- Volbella® is the longest lasting FDA approved filler for lip augmentation. Volbella® is created by Juvéderm and increases lip fullness. It can be used on the upper lip, lower lip, or both.
- Voluma®: This injectable gel is FDA approved for deep injection in the cheek and mid-face area to correct volume loss and sagging. Voluma® can last up to two years.
- Restylane®: This product is used to add volume and fullness to the skin to smooth away wrinkles. Choose this filler for superficial lines and to enhance the lips; it can last up to six months.
- Radiesse®: A cosmetic filler used to temporarily add volume to help smooth moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as creases from the corner of the nose to the corner of the mouth.
- Belotero Balance® is a flexible gel injection that can treat moderate and severe etched-in lines and wrinkles. Patients with hollowed areas on the face due to volume loss, from aging or weight loss, will also find Belotero® beneficial.
- Xeomin® is an FDA approved injectable similar to BOTOX® and has proven to reduce fine lines and wrinkles on the forehead and around the eyes. Xeomin® sends signals to temporarily relax the muscles in the face to prevent the patient from being able to contract the muscles.
Would you like to know more about the services and products provided by our experts in aesthetic treatments? Learn more about the cosmetic services offered by our aesthetic center or click here to schedule an appointment.