Collagen is a naturally occurring protein found in the body. As we age, our body begins to slow down its collagen production. While there are many benefits of collagen, we most often notice this decrease in production in the face. This is because collagen gives our skin a plump, youthful look and keeps it from sagging. As we lose collagen, the skin begins to sag causing fine lines and wrinkles to become more apparent. While this is a natural process that happens to everyone, many people wish to get back their youthful skin with cosmetic dermatology procedures. If you’re looking for a fine line treatment McKinney residents love, look no more! The Aesthetics Center for Dermatology & Skin Cancer Surgery Center, RejuvedermMD treats many common skin insecurities – including fine lines and wrinkles! Keep reading to learn about our services that will revive your skin and decrease the signs of aging.
Get Rid of Your Fine Lines!
The Aesthetics Center for Dermatology & Skin Cancer Surgery Center, RejuvedermMD offers many different procedures to reduce and treat fine lines and wrinkles. Here are a few of our most popular treatments:
- BOTOX® – A nonsurgical fine line treatment McKinney locals love is Botox! This procedure relaxes muscles that cause wrinkles and is most commonly injected on the forehead, between the eyebrows, and around the eyes.
- Dysport® – A very similar treatment to BOTOX® that treats moderate to severe facial lines. The main difference between these two procedures is that with Dysport®, patients sometimes see results quicker and their natural facial expressions can be made easier than with BOTOX®.
- JUVÉDERM® – This filler can reduce wrinkles and increase facial volume!
- VOLLURE™ – Is a hyaluronic acid-based filler that adds volume and corrects wrinkles and fine lines.
- PRP Therapy – Platelet-rich plasma is an extract from your own blood. This treatment can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, tighten the skin, produce collagen, and improve volume loss!
- SkinPen® Microneedling – Another non-filler option to treating fine lines is microneedling! SkinPen and RF microneedling are two options offered in McKinney. This treatment rejuvenates the skin to improve tone and texture and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Ultherapy® – Finally, this skin lifting procedure uses ultrasound energy to give a lift to the face and neck when patients start to notice a loss of elasticity.
If you’re ready to get back your youthful-looking skin, make sure to contact us to make an appointment for any of our fine line treatment McKinney options!